Sunday, July 5, 2009

Procrastinating

It is almost 2:00 in the afternoon. I am still in my pajamas, as is my son. My mission for the day has been to clean the house... alas, there always seems to be something more pressing. (Although apparently getting dressed hasn't become a priority yet.) Keegan wants food. The dog needs to go out. Tennis is on. My Zoo just confirmed that a virtual tiger was impregnated and we will soon have a new baby tiger in our virtual zoo on Facebook. See? Pressing stuff.

But it's Sunday, and Sunday should be a day of rest, no? So I make excuses and continue to putz around the house. I did do the dishes. Woo hoo! I also did laundry. (That reminds me, it's probably time to switch the current load from the washer to the dryer.) But my motivation continues to lag....

My son wants to snuggle and read books. How can I argue with that?

The house will get cleaned eventually... or condemned... either way, I'm off to snuggle. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment